1. Personal information you give us:
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information you provide to us when submitting your CV (including your contact information);
information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information you provide to us when using the services or ordering trainings, or information which is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through this website (including correspondence with us, communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
- information you provide to participate in Cafe Orso events, live or web conferences;
your publications, blogs, interviews, opinions, etc.;
any other personal data that you choose to send to us (i.e. the personal data of a candidate to work who you want to refer).
You can find more details on which data is collected for which purposes in part 4 of this Notice.
2. Personal information we get from third parties
From time to time, the Cafe Orso Group receives personal information about individuals from third parties around the world. This may happen if you publish your CV in the Internet on some job boards, if someone recommended you for potential employment or if your employer signs you up for training or certification in Cafe Orso.
3. What happens if you don’t give us your data
You can enjoy this website without giving us your personal data or providing your consent. You can even enter only the minimal amount of information (name and contact information) to your profile if you wish, and you can edit your profile at any time. Some personal information is necessary so that Cafe Orso can supply you with the services you have purchased or requested, and to authenticate you so that we know it is you and not someone else. You may manage your Cafe Orso subscriptions and you may withdraw your consent to marketing communication at any time.
Please note, that if you do not give us your data, we most likely will not be able to communicate with you and provide you with our services described below.
4. Purposes of personal data use
Personal data submitted to us through this website and personal data we collected from you or third parties or from public sources will be used for the purposes specified in this Notice.